4D Workshop for Particle Therapy
MD Anderson Proton Therapy Center
Friday, Oct. 21 | Saturday, Oct. 22
Please join us for an in-person 4D Workshop to hear from global speakers in presentations about new trends in 4D clinical practice, 4D treatment planning, 4D imaging and 4D dosimetry.
- Clinical perspective on 4D proton therapy
- Physicist’s perspective on 4D proton therapy
- Clinical implementation of the treatment of moving targets
- ART – From offline to online to real-time
- Potential of particle imaging for 4D particle therapy
- 4DMRI: Sensing the motion uncertainty
- Beyond 4DCT: It’s about time
- AI-Assisted 4D and real-time imaging for radiotherapy treatment planning and delivery
- Impact of respiratory motion on proton PBS FLASH radiotherapy
- Motion management for the carbon ion beam therapy and FLASH beam delivery
- 4D Motion mitigation techniques
- Poster competition
All participants are invited to submit an abstract to contribute to our poster session.
This will be a unique opportunity to contribute to a special issue in the PhiRO journal. The three highest-ranking abstracts will earn a free publication in this special 4D workshop issue.